Datuk Faridah Hanim Haron or affectionately known as Ibu Hanim, is the President of Annems Leadership Solution and Annems International Sdn Bhd. A Certified Professional Facilitator™ and Organizational Development, Change Management Consultant and our Guru.
Ibu Hanim was conferred the federal ‘Panglima Mahkota Wilayah’ which also carries the title ‘Datuk’ from His Majesty Yang di-Pertuan Agong in 2017.
More than 20 years’ experience in Learning and Organisational Development, with hands-on experience in leading and facilitation transformation and change projects. MBA in Entrepreneurial from Entrepreneurial Institute of Australia.
- Previously, Ibu Hanim was the only Organisational Development and Change Management Specialist in PETRONAS, a National Oil Company and a Fortune 500 Organisation and was a Leadership Development Advisor for Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).
- In 2019, Datuk received the Industrial Leadership Award (Training and Consultation Business) in Malaysia Industrial Personality and Entrepreneurs Award 2019 by Niagatimes. Also, received Special Leadership Excellence Award (100 Top Young CEO Award) by IKON Malaysia Magazine.
- Currently, Datuk is actively involved as Board of Director and Business Advisor to several prominent local SMEs.
- Datuk Faridah Hanim Haron is also the :
1. ACT Consulting Board of Expert, a subsidiary of ESQ Group Indonesia
2. Advisor, Shareholder and Board of Director for MDC Asia Link Berhad
3. Advisor, Shareholder and Board of Director for NSTY Worldwide & NCIG Sdn Bhd
4. Board of Director for Precession Capital Berhad
5. Organisational Development Advisor for JamuTun Teja Sdn Bhd
6. Organisational Development Advisor for Mary Jardin Sdn Bhd
7. Organisational Development Advisor for Raffelinna Sdn Bhd
8. Organisational Development Advisor for Oshien2u Sdn Bhd (De’Xandra)
9. Organisational Development Advisor for FasyeeraEmpire Sdn Bhd (Charms)
10. Organisational Development Advisor for Dataran Tok Mydeen Sdn Bhd
11. Board of Advisory Yayasan Pembangunan Buku Negara
Her experience includes working hand-in-hand with several top international Business Consultant (i.e. McKinsey, Crosby, Boston, Accenture, Denison, Partners In Leadership and several more), designing formulas and methods for Organisational Development for Business Sustainability.
Datuk was also the Chief Judge for various Quality Conventions, a sought-after Change Consultant and Advisor with hands-on experience in managing complex business transformation projects that require a blend of Organisational Development and Change Management skills with impactful strategic and tactical approach.
- MBA in Entrepreneurial
- Certified Professional Facilitator, CPF™
- Certified Lead Auditor for ISO9000
- Certified STRADA Experiential Learning Methodologies
- Certified in MBTI® Step 1 & Step II (EIR)
- Certified Personality Traits SHL OPQ32©
- Certified Talent Finder©
- Certified Facilitator in Change the Culture Change the Game©
- Certified DC Psychology International Trainer
- Certified Human Drive and Motivation Trainer
- Certified Dynamic Speaking Trainer
- Certified Colour Brain Communication
- Certified Curriculum Development