Datuk Faridah Hanim Haron or affectionately known as Ibu Hanim (Ibu is ‘mother’ in our native language), is the President of Annems Leadership Solution and Annems International Sdn Bhd.
Ibu Hanim was conferred the ‘Panglima Mahkota Wilayah’ which also carries the title “Datuk” from His Majesty Yang Maha Mulia Seri Paduka Baginda XV Sultan Muhammad V, for contribution during her service as a Leardership Development and Learning Advisor at Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) in 2017.
More than 20 years’ experience in the field of Human Capital Development and has experience in leading Organisation Change, Transformation and Development focused projects on Quality Improvement. A Certified Professional Facilitator™ which qualifiers to be the facilitator for solving complex issues. MBA in Entrepreneurship from the Australian Institute of Entrepreneurship.
- Previously, Ibu Hanim was the only Organisational Development / Change Management and Leadership and Learning Development Specialist at PETRONAS, a Fortune 500-based National Oil Company and receive invitations to advise many of Malaysia’s leading Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) companies.
- Ibu Hanim was appointed as an Organisation Advisor to several prominent SME’s Companies throughout Malaysia. She is also the Board of Directors and Shareholders for 3 ‘Public Limited Company’ in Malaysia. In addition, she has also penetrate the Indonesia borders and was also appointed as the Board of Expert at ACT Consulting Indonesia including an Advisor for 17 subsidiaries of ESQ Indonesia.
- In 2019, Datuk received the Industrial Leadership Award (Business Training and Consulting) at the Industry Personality Award and Malaysian Entrepreneurs 2019 by Niagatimes & also the Special Award at ‘The Young Council CEO Award’.
- Currently, Datuk is actively involved as Board of Director and Business Advisor to several prominent local SMEs.
- Datuk Faridah Hanim Haron is also the :
1. Founder, President Annems Leadership Solution Sdn Bhd
2. Founder, Shareholder Annems Anderson Capital Berhad
3. Advisor, Shareholder and Board of Directors for MDC Asia Link Berhad.
4. Advisor, Shareholder and Board of Directors for Precession Capital Berhad.
5. Organisation Advisor and Shareholder for NSTY Worldwide & NCIG.
6. Advisor and Organizational Development and Leadership Consultant for 17 subsidiaries of ESQ Indonesia and Board of Expert at ACT Consulting Indonesia
7. Organisation and Leadership Development Advisor for Jamu Empire Sdn Bdn (Jamu Tun Teja)
8. Organisation and Leadership Development Advisor for Raffelinna Sdn Bdn (SysFel)
9. Organisation and Leadership Development Advisor for Oshien2u Sdn Bhd (Dexandra)
10. Organisation and Leadership Development Advisor for Dataran Tok Mydeen Sdn Bhd
11. Organisation and Leadership Development Advisor for Fasyeera Empire Sdn Bhd (Charms)
12. Organisation and Leadership Development Advisor for By CheFiza Sdn Bhd
13. Organisation and Leadership Development Advisor for Flenaz Synergy Sdn Bhd (Leyna)
14. Board of Advisor for National Book Development Foundation
Her experience includes working hand-in-hand with several top international Business Consultant (i.e. McKinsey, Crosby, Boston, Accenture, Denison, Partners In Leadership and several more), designing formulas and methods for Organisational Development for Business Sustainability.
Datuk was also the Chief Judge for various Quality Conventions, a sought-after Change Consultant and Advisor with hands-on experience in managing complex business transformation projects that require a blend of Organisational Development and Change Management skills with impactful strategic and tactical approach.
Datuk was the only specialist in Leadership Development, as she is the sole reference point for MACC and many other government agencies that seeks for expertise and advice. Datuk expertise in using the 6D ISD Model allows to analyse organisational needs and performance gaps as a basis in proposing the learning solutions for the organisation.
Datuk also provided learnings to many other corporate sectors, amongst them were: KTMB, RHB, Richworks International, LFSA, EXCO of Melaka, FELCRA, MTDC, CMC, OLIVE House, UITM, UPM, JKR, MAWIP, De’Xandra, Mary Jardin, Ayam Bismi, Siti Khadijah Telekung, Natugee, Tun Teja, Alam Reka, and hundreds more.
- MBA in Entrepreneurial
- Certified Professional Facilitator, CPF™
- Certified Lead Auditor for ISO9000
- Certified STRADA Experiential Learning Methodologies
- Certified in MBTI® Step 1 & Step II (EIR)
- Certified Personality Traits SHL OPQ32©
- Certified Talent Finder©
- Certified Facilitator in Change the Culture Change the Game©
- Certified DC Psychology International Trainer
- Certified Human Drive and Motivation Trainer
- Certified Dynamic Speaking Trainer
- Certified Colour Brain Communication
- Certified Curriculum Development
And many more.